In the ten years’ since, BBA Aviation has continued to evolve. Today we are primarily focused on providing services to customers in the attractive and growing Business & General Aviation (B&GA) and legacy support markets and over 85% of our business is in North America. Through growing Signature, continuing to invest in our IP-protected licence and authorization portfolio and exiting our commercial aviation services business, we have materially enhanced the Group's growth prospects and value creation potential.
Signature Flight Support comprises the majority of the Group. We have a unique and high quality global network of more than 200 FBO locations that can meet more of the needs of our customers at most of the locations they want to fly to. We are now focused on optimizing this unique global network of FBOs, through the provision of a broad range of B&GA services to our extensive customer base, utilizing knowledge and skills from across the Group, to reduce their total cost of flying. In our aftermarket services businesses, Ontic and ERO, we will continue to leverage our technical and customer expertise and optimize performance. Across the Group we will continue to deploy capital to expansion and investment projects that will optimize customer opportunities and deliver good returns.
Group Business Model
- Long-term structural growth in flying hours, particularly in B & GA;
- Fragmented and large addressable markets;
- Diversified customer base;
- Low asset intensity.
What sets us apart:
- Market leadership;
- Track record of market outperformance;
- Barriers to entry;
- Customer-relevant network;
- Strong and extensive customer relationships and deep customer knowledge;
- Extensive IP protected technical skills and service offering;
- Aligned, values-led organization;
- Management and employee experience, expertise and track record.
How we create value:
- Satisfying a significantly greater proportion of our customers' demand at more places they want to fly to;
- Providing a broader range of value-added B&GA services through our unique network;
- Utilizing customer knowledge to drive innovation in quality and type of service;
- Leveraging customer and technical knowledge across the Group;
- Further growing our FBO, licence and authorization portfolio;
- Extending the operational life of legacy platforms;
- Continued improvement in underlying efficiency; reduced costs of delivery;
- Deploying capital in a disciplined way.