Together, the ERO businesses have strong and established relationships with all the major engine Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), authorizing them to undertake full overhauls, scheduled work and on-wing repair on 80% of engines powering the B&GA fleet and over 65% of engines powering the rotorcraft fleet. The companies also provide engine accessory parts and component repair services.
ERO’s main repair facilities are located in the USA, UK and Abu Dhabi and are supplemented by 12 regional turbine centres across the USA, UK, Singapore and Brazil. A roster of remote field service technicians are available to respond quickly to in-field engine issues around the globe.
ERO customers are private and commercial operators of aircraft in the global B&GA, regional airline and rotorcraft fleets, flying with engines in the sub 25,000 lb thrust category.
- Full engine overhauls
- Scheduled engine repairs
- On-wing in-field repairs
- Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) support
- Engine accessory parts
- Component repairs
What Sets Us Apart
- Intellectual property in the form of authorizations for 80% of the B&GA fleet and over 65% of the rotorcraft fleet
- Service and support in customer relevant locations
- In-field capability in the USA and across the world
- Long-standing customer relationships with a global network of more than 8,000 customers
- Technical capability and efficient processes in new state-of-the-art facilities