Ontic offers comprehensive solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and their customers through the provision of a broad and fast-growing portfolio of licensed parts and MRO services for commercial, B&GA and military fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms.
The company has a proven capability in the seamless transition of products from more than 25 OEM partners, with knowledge of multiple systems and flexible support capabilities, enabling it to quickly respond to customer needs.
Ontic has locations in Chatsworth, California; Cheltenham, UK; and Singapore from which it services a global customer base, including airlines, aircraft operators, repair and overhaul providers, distributors, airframe manufacturers and military forces around the world.
- Provision of equipment, components and spare parts for maturing and legacy platforms
- Transition of non-core products from OEMs
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
What Sets Us Apart
- Intellectual property rights for a wide portfolio of bought and licensed products
- Partner relationships with more than 25 OEMs
- Diverse global customer base
- Balanced portfolio of licences between commercial and military aviation
- Proven product transition process
- Knowledge of multiple aircraft systems
- Flexible manufacturing and product support capabilities with cross-trained workforce