Signature Flight Support provides premium, full service flight and home base support to the owners and operators of private and business aircraft worldwide, including comprehensive MRO services through Signature TECHNICAir™, and management and charter services through the Gama Aviation Signature Aircraft Management partnership.
Signature services the needs of customers – passengers, operators and pilots of the B&GA fleet – offering what they value through a customer-relevant network of high quality locations, with tailored services that meet their specific and sometimes specialist needs. All underpinned by consistent, exceptional standards of professional service and execution through Signature’s highly trained employees.
Signature grew significantly in 2016 through the acquisition of Landmark Aviation which brought 62 FBOs and 3,000 new team members into the business and continues to grow via the acquisition of additional locations and through the Signature Select® licensing programme.
- High quality, full service support for B&GA travel including fuelling, ground handling, passenger and pilot services and amenities
- Hangarage for resting and at home aircraft
- Technical support, line maintenance and “aircraft on ground” services through Signature TECHNICAir™ at 18 locations
- Aircraft management and charter services through Gama Aviation Signature Aircraft Management
What Sets Us Apart
- Largest international network of FBOs with 63 sole source locations
- Average remaining lease life of 18 years across US FBO portfolio
- Customer relevant network
- 39 locations at top 50 US airports
- Presence at 14 of the 20 top home bases for business aircraft in the USA
- Presence at both ends of 34 of the 50 most trafficked city pairs in the USA
- Industry leading service and safety
- Highly recognized and valued customer brand
- Diversified customer base
- Strong relationships with key customers
- Exceptional customer knowledge through customer contact and Signature loyalty programmes
- Highly engaged, well trained team
Signature TECHNICAir™ offers world-class technical support, line maintenance and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) services at 18 strategic FBO locations in the USA and at Bournemouth and London Luton in the UK.
Signature TECHNICAir™ has certifications for Cessna, Cirrus, Diamond, Embraer, Learjet, Hawker Beechcraft, Piaggio, Piper and Socata and also offers a complete airframe, engine and parts service as well as advanced avionics repair and new installations.
As part of the Signature family, customers can expect personalized service, a quick response and precision quality from factory-trained, experienced, certified professionals working from efficient and well-equipped facilities.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support
- Next-Gen avionics installations
- Interior refurbishment
- Non-destructive testing
- ADS-B installations
- Aftermarket upgrades
Gama Aviation Signature Aircraft Management
Gama Aviation Signature Aircraft Management is a leading aircraft charter and fleet management company. It was formed on 1 January 2017 through the merger of BBA Aviation’s aircraft management and charter business (acquired with Landmark Aviation) and Gama Aviation’s US aircraft management business. The combined entity is one of the largest aircraft management and charter businesses in the world, with around 200 airplanes under management.
BBA Aviation and GAMA Aviation each have a 24.5% shareholding in the business. The remaining 51% equity interest is owned by a small number of US individual shareholders including key operational management.