ASIG is the world’s leading independent refueler with operations at more than 80 airports worldwide. It safely delivers ground support services to commercial airlines including refueling, baggage handling, equipment maintenance and de-icing with considerable technical expertise through its well trained staff.
ASIG’s reach, technical capability and its reputation for superior service, safety and value has enabled it to win both system wide agreements to support individual airlines at a range of locations and location specific contracts where it provides services to individual airlines and consortia at large airports.
Over time, ASIG has chosen to focus its operations on large international and regional hub airports with high numbers of commercial aircraft movements. At the same time, it has expanded its range of services into areas where it can achieve technical advantage and/or create value. ASIG fuels approximately 11,000 flights per day.
- Acquisition of PLH Aviation Services and Dryden Air Services – 16 new locations added in Canada
- Refuelling contracts renewed by Federal Express at 27 airports
- New agreements with low cost carrier Spirit Airlines
- Awarded new United Airlines cleaning contracts at three UK airports including London Heathrow
- Exclusive agreement signed with GE Aviation to become its third-party service provider for ClearCoreTM engine wash systems in the USA.
- Shell Aviation Health, Safety, Security and Environmental awards at six ASIG UK locations
ASIG’s global head office and senior management team are located in Orlando, Florida.
Fast response times and the ability to resolve customer problems quickly and effectively puts BBA Aviation’s engine support teams ahead of the competition.